2 months ago
- product development
- Job Type
We are looking for 1-2 creative Account Managers interested in building a global safety net.
🚀 About SafetyWing
At SafetyWing, we do not have a strong division between tech and product and customers - we are all part of the product development, and we all participate in strategic decisions for the company. We believe this is the path to create great products.
We’re a strong team of 30, our headquarter is in San Francisco, while our international team is fully distributed, stretching ten time zones (Finland to California). We are on a mission to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone. And we are doing that by creating simple health, insurance, and retirement products for remote workers worldwide, as a replacement for national welfare systems.
Our current customers are digital nomads (b2c) and remote companies (b2b).
👩💻 Things you could expect to do
- Ensure new customers are onboarded to our system, and their coverage is activated
- Answer questions as to specific benefits, plan details
- Proactively look for ways to improve the customer experience
- Help us build a product people tell their friends about
🧪 We are looking for someone who
- Is great at managing customer relations and enjoys what they do
- Enjoys taking ownership over a product
- Wants to help build a global social safety net on the internet
- Thinks for themselves instead of copying others
- Is creative and bold in the face of any problem
- Is intellectually honest and have high integrity
🧘What we offer
You will receive salary, health insurance, and a minimum of four weeks of yearly vacation!
Find out more about us and our products at www.safetywing.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply now and work remotely at SafetyWing
- Job Type