3 months ago
- Job Type
- USA Only
CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers Supply Chain and Business Analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.
Job Responsibilities and Key Activities
· Review and confirm requirements for Data Hygiene cleanup algorithm.
· Document potential use cases for data cleanup, example: missing decimal point, wrong field, mismatched units, etc.
· Analyze requirements and recommend a technical solution using Python and existing. Develop Python script to execute cleanups for identified documented use cases.
· Unit test basic functionality of each use case. Iterative testing and tuning.
· Incorporate feedback, as mutually agreed upon, into final solution build. Perform testing on sampled test datasets. Identify additional use cases if applicable from testing and incorporate into solution. Iteratively improve algorithm until success criteria is met.
· Perform user acceptance testing (UAT).
· Create solution documentation, including functional and technical designs. Review solution documentation and walk through.
- Machine Learning
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At CoEnterprise, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of our business. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring. We value employees for their differences represented by a variety of dimensions including demographics, behaviors, work style and perspectives.
We are an AA/EOE employer.
- Job Type
- USA Only