3 months ago
Machine Learning Engineer
- machine learning
- Job Type
We’re on a mission to build solutions for the next generation of commerce. Ultimately we enable developers and platforms to make commerce seamless by connecting them to millions of merchants and billions of products with a single API.
Carted will power commerce experiences anywhere on the internet, allowing developers and content creators to build a direct checkout of any product from any merchant via any content on the web.
We are looking for Machine Learning Engineers to join our team and come and help us solve a 100+ billion image computer vision problem.
- Python, TensorFlow/PyTorch.
- NLP (problems include entity extraction, intent classification, sentence classification).
- Is well-aware of the current state of research in the domain (representation learning) and comfortable with implementing new ideas when needed.
- ML Solution engineering experience with any of the following cloud service providers: Google Cloud * Platform, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services.
- Vector similarity search at scale with open-source tools like ScaNN, Faiss, Annoy, etc.
- Experience with handling e-commerce data.
- Docker and k8s.
- Exposing ML models as gRPC/RESTful APIs or with fully managed serverless systems.
- Has trained deep neural networks using distributed training for large datasets using TPUs.
- Deployed ML model / NLP models / computer vision models that are currently in production.
WHY COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM
We are a well-funded, fast growing startup with people around the globe. You will have autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
We offer a competitive base salary plus equity, so you are rewarded for your best work. On top of this we offer generous paid holidays. Holiday is called holiday at Carted and never ‘annual leave’ as we are big believers that holiday is your time and we want you to enjoy it! We also provide you with top-end equipment to make your space enjoyable.
We have a training and development allowance to invest in your personal and professional development.
We like to learn quickly, do things differently and most importantly, have fun!
Apply now and work remotely at Carted
- Job Type