3 months ago
Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Job Type
About us We are a small international company based in Heemstede, Netherlands who created an affordable multi-channel communication software taking the results of sales teams to the next level. Our vision at SalesChamp is to create the simplest, most effective and easy-to-use omnichannel communication platform in the world.
SalesChamp has also an office in Brno, Czech Republic, and on top of that works with full remote team members. Our team has grown from 9 to 16 members within a year and there are amazing people working from Netherlands, Czechia, Slovakia, Nigeria and Russia. Currently we're looking for 4 new team members in 3 different roles within the development team.
What are the requirements?
- Experience with end-to-end testing automation
- Experience with either Puppeteer, Selenium or Cypress
- Good understanding of various tools used for automated tests
- Experience with testing an application built around microservices
- Experience with testing single-page web applications
- Great analytical thinking to make smart choices about the scope of testing
- Extensive experience with creating automated tests scenarios
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
What will be the scope of your work?
- Be the owner of automated tests. Work with engineers to determine root causes why tests break and help them fix test cases.
- Creating automated tests for end-to-end testing of our application Manual testing of parts which are not yet automated
- Supporting our current tester to fully embrace testing automation
What we can offer:
- Contractor based cooperation
- Competitive salary and flexible working schedule
- You can work from one of our offices or remotely
- Trips to our head office in Netherlands once a year
- Friendly team full of amazing and kind people
- Christmas and birthday bonuses
- Team buildings, Happy hours (remote work support)
- Workstation Apply now and work remotely at SalesChamp
- Job Type